In-person workshop in support of HIGHLY SENSITIVE PEOPLE
As Highly Sensitive People, we often feel like we don’t quite fit in with the rest of the world.
We may be more easily overwhelmed by our surroundings, feel deeply affected by the emotions of others, and struggle with sensory overload. his group celebrates our sensitivity as a strength, not a weakness.
Our meetings are a place where you can share your experiences,
We will provide resources and tools to help you manage your sensitivity in your daily life. We’re here to help you thrive as a Sensitive Soul, from mindfulness techniques to self-care strategies.
WHY JOIN A SUPPORT GROUP?
- Emotional Support: A support group provides a safe and nurturing space to share experiences, talk openly, and receive emotional support from people who are going through similar circumstances.
- Normalization: Participation in a support group reminds people that they are not alone in their experience and that similar challenges are being faced by a community.
- Problem Solving: Group members can brainstorm solutions to common problems, learn from each other’s successes, and offer alternative approaches when things don’t work out.
- Validation: A support group validates the emotional reactions group members may be experiencing. This helps people find comfort in knowing that they’re not overreacting and gives them permission to take the time to deal with their difficult emotions.
- Learning New Coping Strategies: In a support group, members can learn new coping strategies and find useful tips on how to better manage their stress, emotions, and overall well-being.
- Decreased Isolation: A support group helps decrease feelings of loneliness and isolation by providing people with the opportunity to develop meaningful relationships.